Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4th

This was my LAST transfer day. I remember not-too-long ago I was starting every journal entry, "today was my first..." because everything was so new! Today begins the period of "lasts" of my mission. It is quite depressing to be in that mindset.

News: I am staying to "die" in La Vega. I have a new companion! Hermana Macías de Mexico. We are looking forward to this month together! 

Great moment from this week: We sang Estrella de Luz at Tita´s baptism and she loved it so much that she gave us a round of applause when we finished, haha. It was perfect. 

We are teaching a guy named Julio Cesar (yes, that is Julius Caesar in Spanish).

I am ponderizing D&C 84:106, what about you?

I love being a missionary and I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Have a great week,
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment