Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 11th

I can no longer count months left in the mission; I count weeks.

I feel a certain need to be profound since these will be some of the last messages written as Hermana Anderson. To be completely honest, I feel an incredible amount of pressure to make everything I do profound and meaningful right now. I think I finally understand what people mean when they say, "live like you're dying." I want all of you to know that I am safe and sound and that I absolutely love what I am doing. Most of all I want you to know that God lives and that I see miracles at His hands EVERY DAY. Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me! 

One very interesting thought from this week: throughout all time there have been several prophecies and promises made. The first and biggest was that Christ would be our Savior and atone for our sins. Second, there would be an apostasy. Third, a restoration would be brought about. 4th, Israel will be gathered. Last of all, Christ will come again to reign on earth. Do you realize that we are in phase four? Here{s another thought to top it off: who is in charge of phase four? The 12 apostles are special witnesses of Christ, and it is their duty to spread abroad the gospel and direct the gathering of Israel--but they have chosen to use full-time missionaries to help them accomplish this great work and fill their responsibility. It is such an honor to be a missionary!

I love this work and I love you all!
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment