Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 28th

This week went by really fast! I am not even sure what to talk about actually. Well, I will start with the scripture I am meditizando (ponderizing). D&C 82: "For of him unto whom much is given much is required; and he who sins against the greater light shall receive the greater condemnation." I feel so so so so blessed to be someone unto whom much has been given. I was blessed to be born in a wonderful country, into a loving and happy family, and within the covenant of eternal marriage. I have been given MUCH--and the grandest of all of the things I have received is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. According to this scripture then, I am expected to do grand things with this grand gift. It is a great reminder to me that as I receive more and more from God I also become more and more accountable unto Him.

WE MOVED. That was the big thing this week. So I sort of neglected to mention that since I have moved to La Vega we have had running water about 5 percent of the time. It has been uncomfortable to say the least (but on the bright side I have learned to become VERY resourceful and will be really good at camping trips from now on). But let me just revel in the glory of our new apartment for a minute. Not only does it have running water ALL the time, it also has HOT running water. I think I might have to bathe myself 5 times a day just for the joy of it! It is a lovely apartment and I am so happy to be there. My apartment at BYU won´t be nearly as nice as this one. To celebrate the new house I made some M&M cookies with the candy mom sent. They were a hit with everyone, mom THANKS!


 
Hey I love you guys all so much and I want you to know that I feel SO honored to be a missionary. I love this work.
Hermana Anderson
pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment