Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 7th

So how was your GENERAL CONFERENCE experience??? Didn't get to see it? No worries, you can check it out here: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2015/10?cid=HP_SU_10-4-2015_dPTH_fGC_xLIDyL1-C_&lang=eng
You will love it, I promise! My General Conference experience was wonderful. I testify that when we go to the Lord with questions, sincerely seeking answers, with real intent to act according to His will, he sends us personal revelation. It is so marvelous to me that God sends these revelations through prophets. Even though these inspired men are speaking to all the world, I know that at the same time their words move the Spirit to reveal wisdom to me personally. I know that it is just one of the many ways that God speaks directly to me. 

I especially enjoyed the talk about Ponderizing scriptures! What's your scripture this week? Mine is Doctrine and Covenants 24:8. Tell me about yours!

Apart from the spiritual feast that was General Conference, this week was great and full of...animals. From a kitten that followed us around to a puppy that fit in my palm to a milipede that was as thick as my thumb and as long as my forearm (not exaggerating). Lots of critters! 

Have a great week and keep reviewing and watching and ponder(iz)ing the messages of the Lord's servants!

 
Love
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment