Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 1st

This week has been wonderful. I have been meditating a lot about Passover and Easter. I want to share my testimony that I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I know that before the worlds were made, He was chosen and prepared to be the Savior of the world. He condescended to earth to live among men and though He was the greatest of them all, He lived a life of compassionate service as though He were the least. In everything He did, He emulated the Father to perfection that we might have His perfect example. He suffered personally for all who have lived and will ever live upon the earth, and gave His life that we may be purified and redeemed. He died as all men must, but miraculously defied all precedents as he rose from the tomb on the third day. I know that He lives and that He ministered to His people in America. I know that He and the Father appeared to Joseph Smith and directed him in the restoration of Their church. I know that Jesus Christ knows and loves each of us intimately and profoundly and if we seek after Him, we have access to His enabling power to become like Him. I know these things to be true and share them with you in the holy name of Jesus the Christ, amen.










I hope you can enjoy General Conference this weekend! It is going to be extra special as it is Easter weekend. I am thrilled. If you don´t know what General Conference is or how to find it, you should go to lds.org! There is a great video about how to prepare for conference here https://www.lds.org/youth/video/find-answers-at-general-conference?lang=eng
The dates are from a past conference. This year it is on Saturday the 4th and Sunday the 5th. I hope you can watch and enjoy!

I send all my love
Hermana Anderson

Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment