Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 12th

Some thoughts and advice from the week:
 
How do you know when to stop sweeping a dirt floor? Meaning, at what point can you consider it well-swept?
 
Advice. LOOK BEFORE YOU EAT. The other day at someone´s house, my hands were occupied, and so as Matias walked around munching on what I THOUGHT were chips, he kindly offered me one by holding it to my mouth so I could eat it. Right before that thing was in my mouth I realized that it was not a chip. It was a piece of fried pig skin. Know how I recognized that it wasn´t a chip? BECAUSE OF ALL THE PRICKLY BLACK HAIRS. So folks, look before you eat. The quick glance probably saved my life.
 
News! I have been  transfered from Esperanza to Primavera, a branch in La Vega--really close to my first area! I am now an "hermana leader" which basically means that I go on exchanges with the other sisters near me. This means I get to visit my old area, get to know more missionaries, and I get to see the most beautiful parts of the country because of the region taht I´m over. So happy! My new companion is Hermana Reyes. She is from Santo Dominigo and I loved her when I met her months ago! I´m really looking forward to this change :)
 
In my studies this week I really enjoyed a scripture I stumbled across. Jeremiah 32: 38-42. I hope you will give it a read and that you will like it as much as I did!
 
Have a great week!
 



Love
Hermana Anderson
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByRUZeow-VaVfkNyVzRRWHV4OXEyeXNzZ3FLbGUzdjRydjBZRnNfZk1ud1NINVRwU3pjY00

No comments:

Post a Comment